Gene Helsel's blog for pastors.
Citizens for Strong Families of Central Washington
Strong Families - Strong Communities
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
Citizens for Strong Families is a coalition of concerned citizens dedicated to supporting and defending strong families in Central Washington.
Every community in Central Washington is family strong.
We believe: strong families are the backbone of a thriving society, strong families make strong communities and strong families have the right to protect their family members through peaceful and lawful means.
Citizens For Strong Families believes that a Planned Parenthood clinic in Wenatchee that provides birth control, RU 486, and abortion services without parental knowledge undermines strong families in Wenatchee.
No family is perfect. But we believe that most families in Wenatchee are strong families that work hard at loving and protecting their vulnerable children from influences that do not line up with their values. It is our opinion that Planned Parenthood works against families by providing reproductive services to our teenagers without parent knowledge.Do You Want To Stop Planned Parenthood From Remaining In Wenatchee?
If yes, here are three things you can do:
- Call, email, or write your Wenatchee city council member and let them know your concerns. Click here
- Call Planned Parenthood at 509-662-2013 and let them know (in a respectful way) that you do not want them in Wenatchee.
- We do not want Planned Parenthood in Wenatchee because they divide families through providing abortion services without the parent's knowledge.
- There is no need for Planned Parenthood in Wenatchee. Women's health care services and programs for people who are unable to afford their medical services are available at other health care providers in the area, including Real Options, Confluence Health and Columbia Valley Community Health.
- Planned Parenthood undermines strong families in Wenatchee Valley.
Resource Links To Help You Become More Educated
Here is Center for Medical Progress' response to PP’s video analysis and Here is the analysis itself
How to answer Planned Parenthood supporters
Planned Parenthood's 3% abortion claim
Planned Parenthood's real services